Tuesday, September 30, 2014

BEAUTY SECRET OF CELEBRITIES


MY BEAUTIFUL LIFE
Esther Hasse/Vogue
My Beautiful Life: Neelam

It took a dream runway debut for Burberry to get the 18-year-old model to amp up her beauty and fitness regimen>
--------------
Matthew Brookes/L'Oréal Professionnel
My Beautiful Life: Kirsten Dunst

The actor is starring in a fierce new hair story this season. Read on >
--------------
My Beautiful Life: Katie Holmes
My Beautiful Life: Katie Holmes

The Hollywood beauty's make-up look today: classic, pared-down glamour >
--------------
Jessica Chastain
My Beautiful Life: Jessica Chastain

The actor has a special scent to match every character she's played! >
--------------
Amrita Puri
My Beautiful Life: Amrita Puri

Bollywood ingénue Amrita Puri lets Vogue into her beauty bag >
--------------
Jyothsna Chakravarthy
My Beautiful Life: Jyothsna Chakravarthy

The doe-eyed model’s beauty regimen includes a seamless blend of iconic products, home-made recipes and thumping tunes that help her power through workouts >
--------------
Halle Berry
My Beautiful Life: Halle Berry

The certified superstar chats about her beauty routines, fitness regimens, holiday plans -- and freedom >
--------------
The gorgeous model turned-actor does Kathak for cardio, uses baby wipes to remov
My Beautiful Life: Diana Penty

The gorgeous model turned-actor does Kathak for cardio, uses baby wipes to remove make-up and loves her carbs. And it seems to be working >
--------------
My Beautiful Life: Yami Gautam
My Beautiful Life: Yami Gautam

Fresh from her Bollywood debut, the actor talks to us about rituals, recipes and keeping it simple >
--------------
My Beautiful Life: Lisa Ray
My Beautiful Life: Lisa Ray

Cancer survivor Lisa Ray shares her beauty secrets with us, including juice cleanses, kettlebells and argan oil >

No comments:

Post a Comment