Tuesday, September 30, 2014

ARABIAN BEAUTY SECRET


Surprise! I know I didn't mention this book anywhere but that's because I actually wanted to finish it before revealing anything. Whenever I announce a project, I end-up not completing it. So, this time I decided to keep shush! 




Friday, August 29, 2014


Beautiful Auburn/Red Hair With Henna

So, recently I've been craving a little color in my hair, but without all that damage. My hair is black and I was craving for some color and dimension, so I decided to henna my hair. I researched it a little bit and I found out that with a little tweaks you can get different colors out of henna.







Henna is an amazing conditioner for your hair. If you have thin hair, henna will also make your hair thicker and shinier. And, fear not you will not be left with orange hair I promise.

Thursday, July 17, 2014


I'm Doing It!! I'm Quitting SHAMPOO!!!

Yes, I'm quitting shampoo. I don't know how but I'm. 

My scalp is an oil refinery. It's so messed up!!!! 

Shampoo is not my friend right now. I'm breaking up with shampoo...most probably forever.

Should I even begin to tell you my hair problems? Itchy, flaky, flat, tender, oily!!! My hair like gets oily on the second day. How frustrating is that!?!

And, its all because of SHAMPOO!

And, not just because of shampoo but because of Sodium lauryl sulfate and the 100 other chemicals present in them. SLS is basically detergent. Girls can you believe your washing your head, face and body with detergent??! 

90% of our hair problems are exaggerated because of SLS.

I've tried every shampoo, cheap shampoo, expensive shampoo. They all do the same thing i.e, NOTHING.

If you've read my last post then you know that I've quit using face washes and resorted to a natural method. Well, it looks like I'm going down the same route with my hair.

I've had such a good experience with my 'Oil Cleansing Method' and so I decided to get rid of chemicals from my hair too.

But, there's an entire different method of going off shampoo. Instead of shampoo you'll have to use 'baking soda' and 'apple cider vinegar'. I know it looks weird to be using these products in your hair but they actually work.

You can Google 'NO POO METHOD' which basically means you train your hair to go without shampoo and after awhile your hair gets used to it and stops producing as much oil. Instead of shampoo we use safer, natural alternatives.

Monday, June 30, 2014


June Beauty Favorites

There are alot of products I'm in love with this month. So, I decided to write a complete post to share them with you all. Without further rambling lets get started! Oh, and a disclaimer you're probably going to read alot of 'love love love' and 'obsessed'. What can I say, I really really like these products.

Starting with my makeup favorites...




I recently got this contour palette, and I'm obsessed with it ever since! I'm really into contouring and highlighting the face, that's why I got this palette. That dark color is used for contouring and it is the perfect shade to create a shadow on your face. All the powders are extremely pigmented. I really really love this palette, okay.

Saturday, March 22, 2014


Haircare Routine For Growing Long Luscious Hair + My Favorite Hair Products At The Moment

I'm been obsessed with long hair. Long hair makes a woman look so much more feminine. I want to grow out my hair to my hip bone and currently they reach my belly button. So, there are a few extra things I'm doing to grow out my hair whilst making sure they are healthy and damage free. Click here to read my other tips on Hair Tips For Longer, Thicker And Damage-Free Hair



Hair Oils

Thursday, February 20, 2014


Mini Supermarket Haul (What I Got From The Mall + Some Of My Favorite Snacks)

So, I bought some new products and thought I would show you girls my mini haul. I'm really excited about using my new goodies. 


Danube Supermarket (Price: 26 SR)

This is the product I'm most excited about. I'm growing out my hair, although my hair is pretty long almost to my belly button. But, I want longer! And, this shampoo is actually used on horses. Don't get shocked. It can also be used on human hair. No side-effects nothing. Google 'Mane n Tale Shampoo' and you will find so many people raving about how this shampoo increased their hair growth. No joke! I had to get this. 



Price 11-14 SR

This is a Body wash by Palmolive. It is a Thermal Spa and Skin Renewal Coconut Shower Scrub. 



Lifestyle store (Price-15 SR) 

These exfoliating gloves are my must-have. I cannot bath without them. What you do is, you apply your soap or body wash in the shower and then massage your whole body wearing this glove. It removes all dead skin and leaves your skin baby smooth. I love it! I got mine from Lifestyle store. You can get these from City Max or Lifestyle. It retails for 12-15 Sr and really great quality. You get two gloves one for each hand but I like to use only one and keep the other one for later. Don't get these from pharmacies or even supermarkets. They sell it for anywhere from 22-35SR and the quality is not so good.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014


Kassara Golden Glow By Mikyajy (Perfect For Brides)

I received this set as a gift in my wedding. This set includes 4 full size products. It includes a perfume, a body wash, a body cream and a shimmery powder bronzer. It comes in a glamorous box which is perfect for brides.

Friday, January 24, 2014


My Favorite Hair Product Of The Year

I got this hot oil hair conditioning treatment/mask from a pharmacy. I've used this a couple of times and it has changed my hair. It changed my hair, like seriously not exaggerating. I'm in love with this product. And, to add cherry on the top it retails for just 14 Sr.



My hair ends are really dry like the desert. This product has made my hair super soft, hydrated, 0% frizzy and really healthy. I'm in love!!
Fash Kool hair products are amazing and I've tried some of their other hair treatments but this one beats them all. 

Wednesday, December 11, 2013


Life-saving Home-Remedy For Frizzy, Dry & Damaged Hair Ends

My hair has almost grown to reach just above my navel, and I hate trimming them. I want to grow my hair to waist length. I believe long hair is beauty!!! This little trick that I'll be sharing in this post has really helped my hair. I've made it a part of my bed-time routine. 

So, keep reading if you're fed up of hair ends that look like grass..

Saturday, October 19, 2013


Growing an Inch of hair in 1 week?!?!?!

So I've been browsing the internet reading random hair stuff when I came across a blog. I found this Inversion method that apparently increases hair growth in just a week!!

Basically, all you do is you oil you hair everyday with your favorite oil and then massage your scalp for 4-5 mins, and then you lie in a inverted position for 4-5 mins, so the blood flows to your head. You have to do this everyday for 7 days.

Gorgeous hair color and curls <3


Friday, July 19, 2013


Crazy Eyelash Growth Potion + Fight Wrinkles & Dark-circles

If you've been following my posts regularly, you know that I've been trying to grow my short sparse lashes. If you've not been following then you can check it out here. My longer eyelashes with Castor oil and Update & Photos of my eyelashes

I know, I know. You must think I'm absolutely crazy. So obsessed over eyelashes. I can't help it! I love eyelashes. They just make such a big difference to the face. Is there anyone else out there as crazy  as me or am I the only crazy one?







Monday, July 15, 2013


DIY | Henna Using Stencils

So, if you did read my previous post you would know I'm obsessing over henna. I tried to apply henna before, and it kind of turned out okay. If you haven't checked my previous post on henna,Click here..




First of all, let me tell you I'm not a good artist. I can't draw or paint. I'm very bad at these things. So, when I saw these stencils I had to try them out.

These stencils are basically just stickers. You stick them on wherever you want, and just apply henna over it. The price of one chart of stencils is just 2 SR. I got 2 cones of henna each for 5 SR. I mean you normally have to pay 100-300 SR to get full hand of henna done but this is costing you not even 20 SR.

Saturday, June 29, 2013


Best Hair Removal Method !

This is another highly requested topic from my readers. So, here it is. In this post I will be sharing the *best* hair removal methods according to my experience. 

I'm Asian and most of us Asians are naturally blessed with hair 'everywhere'. I do appreciate hair but just on my head and eyebrows.  It's such a pain (literally) to remove hair. I can honestly say I'm quite experienced in this arena since I have almost tried every hair removal method. 

First of all, 90% of all women have facial and body hair, it's natural. So it's nothing to be embarrassed about, but nothing to be proud of either.  

So let's get started!

I have been using this Braun epilator for the past 2 years.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013


This Shampoo Stops Hairfall - Loreal Arginine Resist Shampoo

I have been having loooot of hairfall and breakage.  Hate it. Just hate it. And, worst part I couldn't find a new shampoo that worked for me.
I was using my favorite Loreal Total Damage Repair 5 for over 6+ months and needed a change. I tried Sunsilk and Dove, didn't really suit my hair.


Saturday, May 25, 2013


How To Reduce Hair Fall - Deep Conditioning

My hair has been falling alot lately, I think it might be due to my poor diet. I am a junk addict. Healthy food is so boring and tasteless! So anyways, I decided to deep condition my hair and see if that stops the hair from falling.

I also take multi-vitamins every day usually after breakfast. I strongly believe in multi-vitamins. I feel like they provide the necessary nutrition needed for healthy hair and skin. So, if your having alot of hair fall I think that is the first thing you should do.

So moving on, this is what I did to deep condition my hair.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013


Update & Photos- My Longer Eyelashes Using Castor Oil

Okay, now you all must officially think I'm crazy. Or weirdly obsessed. 
Anyways, in my previous post on My longer eyelashes with castor oil, I didn't put up any pictures. So I thought I'd share some with you all to show what a difference taking care of your eyelashes can make. I naturally have very small and sparse eyelashes. So I made a little eyelash growth potion with all kinds of stuff that helps hair grow and nourishes them. 

It's been more than 2 months now since I started using castor oil and I just love it. My eyelashes are noticeable without mascara, atlast!


This pic is so crazy.

Thursday, March 14, 2013


Beauty Secrets of Arabian Women

Arab women are known for their exotic beauty everywhere. Now, I'm not saying all arab women are beautiful but a big majority of them are blessed with natural beauty. Alot of people say that arab women paint their faces with alot of makeup, which is kind off true. But, even without the makeup I think they have beautiful skin and features.

What I love about Arab women is how they maintain themselves even after having a number of children, and even in their late 30's they manage to look so youthful and beautiful.


Sunday, February 17, 2013


Hair Tips For Longer, Thicker And Damage-Free Hair

2 years ago,a bad haircut made me realize how much I love my hair. The hair dresser didn't quite understand what I had wanted and cut my hair into really short layers. Layers are the most difficult to grow out.I was devastated. Lost. Angry. Helpless. (Girls who had a similar bad haircut experience may understand.)

So I started on a journey of hair growth 2 years ago. A very slow, frustrating journey. My hair was short, dry and damaged. It was horrible. Now, my hair reaches my waist. It is medium thick and damage-free.



Wow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment